PADI Deep Diver Course
After your first few dives, you may want to visit dive sites that are slightly deeper. Learn to explore those exciting wonders and mysteries between 18 and 40 metres.
What you will learn:
- The importance of personal limits and ‘why dive deep’.
- Specialist equipment required for deep diving.
- Planning, safety, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing gas supply and gas narcosis awareness.
This course is often combined with the Sidemount and Nitrox specialities to explore further for longer on our more challenging dive sites.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Deep Diver Manual
- PADI Certification
- Be at least 15 years old
- Be certified as a Advanced Open Water Diver / Adventure Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by PADI