TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures Combo Course
45 Max Depth
The combined TDI Advanced Nitrox and TDI Decompression Procedures course is the perfect foundation for technical diving. It combines the theory from both the courses to allow divers to extend their bottom time while planning staged decompression dives.
When successfully completed, divers can use blends of oxygen from 40 to 100% to accelerate their deco while planning and engaging in decompression diving activities, not exceeding the max depth of 45m.
- Certified TDI Nitrox Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI
- Aged 18 years or over
- Proof of minimum 25 logged open water dives
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Decompression Procedures course written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Extend your Limits!
Book your course now, or if you have any question send us an email or visit us at our Diveshop. We’d love to meet you.