PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialities. With so many cameras and housings available, underwater photography is easier and more accessible. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you started quickly, whether you’re using a point-and-shoot or a more sophisticated D-SLR like the professionals.
Throughout the two scuba dives, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Manual
- PADI Certification
- All photos taken during the course
- (Camera rental not included)
- Be at least 10 years old
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by PADI