TDI Decompression Procedures Diver
45m Max Depth
This course is the first step beyond normal recreational limits. Decompression Procedures will teach the student to plan staged decompression dives with a maximum depth of 45 meters.
Throughout the course divers will learn equipment configuration and requirements, decompression techniques, decompression breathing gases, gas management, contingency planning and problem solving procedures.
Upon successful completion, divers will be certified to plan and engage in decompression diving activities, not exceeding the max depth of 45 meters.
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of Advanced Open Water Diver, or equivalent, Nitrox diver for nitrox option
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Decompression Procedures course written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Extend your Limits!
Book your course now, or if you have any question send us an email or visit us at our Diveshop. We’d love to meet you.