TDI CCR Helitrox Decompression Procedures Diver Course
45m Max Depth
This is the second level certification course for divers wishing to utilize a Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) for mixed gas diving using a Helitrox Diluent. The objective of the course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for diving a CCR and to develop basic CCR diving skills, to a maximum of 45 metres/150 feet, using an air/nitrox/helium diluent for formal decompression diving. Students are permitted to utilize a diluent and bailout mix with no greater than a 35% helium content and no less than a 21% oxygen content, and are permitted to use up to 100% oxygen for decompression.
- Minimum age of 18
- Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures Diver or TDI CCR Air Diluent Diver with 30 logged hours
- Proof of minimum 50 logged dives
- Satisfactorily complete the written examination with a pass mark of 80% and 100% remediation
- Complete to the instructor’s satisfaction all confined and open water skill development sessions
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Course must be completed within 6 weeks from the starting date
- Complete a refresher course following a period of inactivity greater than 6 months following the course
Extend your Limits!
Book your course now, or if you have any question send us an email or visit us at our Diveshop. We’d love to meet you.