PADI Drift Diver Course
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by “going with the flow”, staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
Along with drift diving techniques and procedures, you’ll:
- Receive an introduction to drift diving equipment – floats, lines and reels.
- Get an overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects.
- Practice with buoyancy control, navigation and communication during two drift dives.
- Learn techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group as you float with the current.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- Surface Marker Buoy Rental
- Drift Diver E-Manual
- PADI Certification
- Be at least 12 years old
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by PADI