TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver
40m Max Depth
The objective of the TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver course is to teach the diver the benefits, hazards and safe procedures for using enriched air up to 100% oxygen. This is a great course for divers wanting to extend their bottom times at shallower depths. There is the option to complete the course on a twin tank or side mount configuration. Advanced Nitrox is often taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course called TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures Combo Course.
During the course students will learn equipment requirements, dive planning, oxygen tracking and blending methods and more.
When successfully completed, divers can use blends of oxygen from 40 to 100% for optimal mixes to a maximum depth of 40m.
- Certified as TDI Nitrox diver, or equivalent recognized by TDI
- Aged 18 years, 15 with parental consent
- Proof of minimum 25 logged open water dives
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Advanced Nitrox course and written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Extend your Limits!
Book your course now, or if you have any question send us an email or visit us at our Diveshop. We’d love to meet you.