PADI Sidemount Diver Course
Whether you’re looking to bridge the gap between recreational and technical diving or searching for a new challenge and extended dive times, the Sidemount course is for you. This course teaches flexibility and streamlining through custom gear configuration while focusing on improving trim and fundamental skills in the water.
This course is often combined with the Deep and Nitrox specialities which allow divers to explore more challenging dive sites.
What you will learn:
- Benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Sidemount Manual
- PADI Certification
- Be at least 15 years old
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by PADI