This TDI mixed gas course is specific for the JJ-CCR. This is the next level in CCR diving. The addition of helium as a diluent gas, allows the diver to explore a little deeper.
During the course, the diver will learn calculating off-board gas requirements, recovering from system failure, calibration of electronics, emergency procedures, removing and replacing off-board gases and surface marker buoy deployment.
Upon successful completion, divers will be able to use helium as a diluent gas and oxygen levels as low as 16% to a maximum depth of 60m.
- Air Diluent Closed Circuit Rebreather Decompression Procedures Diver or CCR Helitrox Decompression Procedures Diver
- Aged 18 years or over
- Proof of minimum 50 logged hours over 50 dives (unit specific)
- Complete to the instructors satisfaction all confined and open water skill development sessions
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Course must be completed within 6 weeks from the starting date
- Complete a refresher course following a period of inactivity greater than 6 months following the course