PADI Rescue Diver Course
The PADI Rescue Diver course is informative and challenging and will build your confidence as a recreational diver. The intensive classroom and in-water rescue training will be both fun and rewarding. Throughout the course students complete 12 open water training exercises which will enhance ability to self rescue, assist distressed divers or deal with a variety of emergency situations. The scenarios and skills are spread over 4 dives.
If you do not have a current recognized first aid certificate that has been issued or updated in the last 2 years, you can complete the Emergency First Response course prior to starting the Rescue Course.
- First aid for diving injuries
- First aid for marine injuries
- Emergency procedures
- Rescue equipment consideration and usage
- Distress recognition
- Rescue entries, approaches and exits
- Assist and transportation of patients
- Missing, unconscious and submerged diver rescue
- In-water artificial respiration
- Accident recording and reporting
Expand your knowledge of diving with the PADI Rescue Diver Course
By the end of the course, you will have expanded your knowledge of diving, increased your level of diving skill and be more aware of what is happening in the diving environment. Most importantly, rescue training can help you to save lives and increase safety by preparing you to properly respond to diving emergencies. That’s because the PADI Rescue Course is the most rewarding course for advanced scuba divers.
After completing CPR and first aid and the PADI Rescue Diver course, you will be allowed to become a PADI member by joining the Professional levels, starting with the Divemaster Course.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Rescue Diver – E-Manual
- PADI Certification
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or PADI Advanced Open Water), or have a qualifying certification from another organization
- Certified Emergency First Responce Primary and Secondary care within the last 24 months