The benefits of more time underwater and less time between dives makes the Enriched Air (NITROX) Diver PADI’s most popular speciality course. Scuba diving with enriched air gives you more ‘no decompression’ dive time which means more time underwater, especially on repetitive dives.
What You Will Learn:
- Diving techniques using enriched air NITROX for longer recreational dives, safety considerations and avoiding possible hazards.
- Equipment and enriched air considerations; managing oxygen exposure and tank contents; and setting a dive computer.
- Planning and making no-decompression dives using air NITROX blends between 22% and 40% oxygen.
- Enriched air production methods.
This Course Includes
- Equipment Rental
- Dive Computer Rental
- PADI Enriched Air Diver – E-Manual
- PADI Certification
- Be at least 12 years old
- Certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by PADI