Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions, Policies and Waiver of Liability Disclaimer are considered to be agreed upon and accepted in full, without exclusion and/or exception, by the person making the enquiry and the booking on behalf of themselves and all their guests and/or their group.
GENERAL RESORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Illegal Substances. Use of illegal substances whilst on the premises of Trawangan Dive.
- Smoking. No smoking anywhere inside the rooms. All extinguished cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed off in the bins provided.
- Furniture and Fixtures. Removal of furniture, fixtures, chattels and equipment is not allowed. Installation of equipment, appliances and devices such as loudspeakers, lights etc is not permitted.
- Damage. Guests are expected to look after and take reasonable care of all furnishings, equipment and structures and are expected to leave the premises in a tidy and neat state upon vacating.
Admission. Trawangan Dive reserves the right of admission of non-resident guests.
- Bike Parking Facilities. Parking of bikes is to be in the designated area within the property. Trawangan Dive is not responsible for loss or damage of any bikes parked on the premises.
- Electricity. The cost of electricity is expensive on Gili Trawangan. Hence guests are required not to leave the air conditioning, fans and lights on unnecessarily, when not in the room. Switching off all electrical appliances not in use is the Resident Guests’ responsibility.
- Insurance. Trawangan Dive strongly recommends Guests to take out a comprehensive travel insurance for the full duration of their trip, covering illness, repatriation, injuries, death, loss and damage to personal effects, itinerary & travel changes and cancellations.
- Breach of Terms and Conditions. Management has the authority to enforce our Terms & Conditions and to have offenders evicted immediately. No refunds will be provided and all monies will be forfeited.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bookings must be for a minimum of 1 night.
- Trawangan Dive accepts cash payment in Indonesian Rupiah, PayPal (US$), Visa or Mastercard. Please note that payment by debit or credit card will incur a 3% bank charge and by PayPal will incur a 5% transfer/PayPal fee; these charges are outside the control of the resort.
- The total number of guests must not be more than the number indicated on the confirmed booking. To change the number of guests, you will have to follow the normal procedure for requesting a booking for the additional persons.
- The room occupancy must not exceed 3 people.
ROOM AVAILABILITY, OCCUPYING AND VACATING ROOMS:
- Unless agreed otherwise in advance, the customer cannot reserve specific rooms.
- The rooms reserved by the customer are usually available from 1.00 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival. The customer is not entitled to occupy the reserved room any earlier unless by prior arrangement.
- On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest unless by prior arrangement. Failure to do so will entitle Trawangan Dive to charge the customer 50 % of the full accommodation price (list price) if the room is vacated by 6 p.m. and 90 % after that time to compensate the resort for the prolonged use of the room. Such compensation shall not entitle the customer to any contractual claims.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellation fees apply as follows:
- If notice of cancellation is received by email less than 7 days before the arrival date, a payment equivalent to the ‘first night’ will be taken by Trawangan Dive using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
- If notice of cancellation is received less than 24 hours before the arrival date, the full cost of the booking will be taken by Trawangan Dive using the credit card details provided at the time of booking.
Trawangan Dive may also rescind a contract for any reasonable cause, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Acts of God or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Trawangan Dive that prevent performance of the contract;
- The customer willfully or negligently provides misleading or wrong details and/or conceals material facts when booking rooms, whereby the customer’s identity or ability to pay as well as the purpose of the stay may all be deemed material facts;
- The resort has reasonable grounds for believing the customer’s stay would endanger Trawangan Dive’s smooth business operations or security or prejudice the reputation of Trawangan Dive in public with these risks being outside Trawangan Dive’s influence or control
- The purpose of the stay is illegal.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- Please note that we take no responsibility for loss of life, physical or mental injuries, accidents and/or damage to personal equipment and belongings to any and all guests and visitors of Trawangan Dive.
- We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience, claims, costs or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from events such as but not limited to: late arrivals, delays, cancellations and re-routing of flights, missed flights or carrier connections, cancellations and re-routing of boats, missed boats or carrier connections, change in schedule, act of omission of any party, absence of valid travel documents or passports visa or health certificates, failure of machinery and equipment, labour problems, family related problems, quarantine, economic changes, disease, civil unrest and disturbances, strikes, weather conditions, natural events and disasters, acts of Governments.
- Accordingly, by booking to stay at Trawangan Dive, the guests and visitors covenant and agree that Trawangan Dive, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents are not responsible for injuries or deaths, and damages resulting from participating in or the use of: a bicycle, horse cart (cidomo) and other vehicles, horse-back riding, boating, yachting, trekking, excursions, scuba diving, surfing, deep-sea fishing, stand up body boarding, parasending, trampoline, use of gym equipment, use of pool, pool and ocean swimming, falling from elevated areas and stairs, electrical accidents, mechanical failures, slip and trip on dry or wet tiles/floors and stairs, jamming between doors and windows and broken glass incidents and accidents.
- Resident Guests, accompanying guests and all their visitors, release and discharge Trawangan Dive, its owners, their heirs, staff, operators, management, supervisors and agents, for themselves and for their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, with respect to any responsibility for all injury, disability, death, loss or damage to person or property related to but not limited to any of the above.
- The resort shall endeavor to remedy any disruptions or shortcomings in the services of the resort upon discovery of such disruptions. The customer shall take all reasonable steps to help eliminate such disruptions and ensure that damage is kept to a minimum.
- The hotel recommends storing valuables in room safes.
- The use of any photo or video material recorded or created on the resort’s property or premises for commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of the resort.
- The customer shall be liable for handling and returning any equipment with the necessary care. The customer hereby indemnifies the hotel against any claims from third parties arising out of the rental or use of such equipment.
- This website and all relevant forms, may only be used for legitimate enquiries and/or bookings for yourself or any other person whom you are legally authorized to represent and to act for.
- No personal information will be collected nor retained with the exception of the information provided by you to us required for the purpose of your booking.