PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well.
Wanting to progress as an Instructor is natural. As a Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you will be to able offer your students a full range of courses that cater to their needs and interests. The best way is to achieve this is to become confident in teaching Specialty Courses. Our Specialty Instructor training programs familiarize you with the course content and standards for each of your chosen specialties.
You’re a new instructor? Just finished the IE? No problem. Our Course Director Holly Macleod can conduct PADI Specialty Instructor Training and the Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep Course.
As a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer you can:
- Teach the specialties you love to teach
- Enjoy watching your student divers excel as you lead them from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
- Increase your income with multiple level training.
- Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor
Work with our Instructors
Our instructors bring with them years of experience, offering you real-life tips, hints and suggestions for each course, giving you additional confidence, therefore, your students will be receiving a more complete education. For example, in the Enriched Air course we will take you step by step through the theory with ideas on making your explanations more understandable. During the Deep Diver course, you will not only complete all the underwater skills, but also receive good advice on dive site selection. Each course is complete with videos and training aids, enabling you to understand the benefits and reasons associated with site selection and ensure the dives are enjoyable and rewarding.
All PADI Specialty Courses are available, however we recommend the following five as they are consistently popular among divers:
- Enriched Air Diver Specialty
- Deep Diver Specialty
- Drift Diver Specialty
- Wreck Speciality
- Emergency O2 provider Speciality
- Be an active PADI Instructor
- Be a PADI Speciality Instructor for at least 5 speciality areas
- You must have certified 25 PADI divers
This Course Includes
- Get 7 specialities for the price of 5
- Opportunity to team teach and increase your certifications
- Deals on acommodation, food and equipment
Benefits of training with us
- To complete the Master Scuba Diver Preparation Course, you are not required to have 25 certifications (usually you would need to apply to PADI after certifying 25 students)
- You only need to document 10 rather than 20 logged dives in the area
- You submit the least expensive application to PADI
* Course Price.
* Application Fee not included.